Thank you, Emma’s Baking Addiction. We’re honored you nominated us for this “sweet” award.
Here are the answers to the Super Sweet Blogging Award questions:
1. Cookies or cake?
Mrs. Christensen: “Definitely cake. There’s more love in it – takes more time than just plopping dough down.”
Mrs. Fincher: “Cake (as long its not from a box).”
Mrs. Irvin: “Cake – CORNER PIECE – always!”
Mrs. Robertson: “Cookies. Chocolate Chip can’t be beat!”
2. Chocolate or vanilla?
Mrs. Christensen: “It will ALWAYS be chocolate. Especially truffles or chocolates from Chocolate Secrets.”
Mrs. Fincher: “Chocolate, preferably dark.”
Mrs. Irvin: “Chocolate candies, but vanilla cake and ice cream.”
Mrs. Robertson: “Chocolate for sure.”
3. What is your favorite sweet treat?
Mrs. Christensen: “Surprisingly, nothing to do with chocolate right now. I’m loving La Madeleine’s fruit tarts.”
Mrs. Fincher: “Have to go with cupcakes, the prettier the better.”
Mrs. Irvin: “All cupcakes, but especially Sprinkles Cupcakes.”
Mrs. Robertson: “My sister-in-law’s, mother-in-laws Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe. It can’t be beat!”
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
Mrs. Christensen: “When there is nothing sweet in the house”
Mrs. Fincher: “All the time :)”
Mrs. Irvin: “First thing in the morning and again around 3 p.m. at work.”
Mrs. Robertson: “Daily :)”
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
Mrs. Christensen: “Cocoa Baby”
Mrs. Fincher: “When I was waitressing in college I got called ‘Sugar’ a lot.”
Mrs. Irvin: “My husband used to call me ‘Sweetness’ when we were dating, does that count?”
Mrs. Robertson: “My nickname is JRo. Kinda like JLo, who I love haha.”
BONUS QUESTION ADDED BY MRS. & THE MISC.
6. What is your favorite dessert recipe to make?
Mrs. Christensen: “I make a wicked carrot cake with homemade frosting!”
Mrs. Fincher: “Cookies. I love eating the dough. Gross I know…”
Mrs. Irvin: “Homemade pumpkin pie and fresh, homemade whipped cream.”
Mrs. Robertson: “Once again, chocolate chip cookies, haha.”
Speaking of “sweet” blogs, here is a list of dessert recipe posts by all of us girls:
- Mrs. Fincher’s recipe for Pinapple-Lime-Infused Vodka
- Mrs. Robertson’s recipe for Divine Pumpkin Roll
- Mrs. Christensen’s recipe for Carmelized Apple & Cranberry Parfait
- My post on hosting a Pinterest Potluck Dinner Party
- Mrs. Fincher’s recipe for Raspberry Neufchåtel Cake
- Mrs. Robertson’s DIY Candy Bar
- Mrs. Fincher’s recipe for Lavender Lemonade
- Mrs. Robertson’s Butterscotch Haystacks
Now, here are our nominees for “sweet” blogs:
Popsicles & Pinatas
Buttercream & Lace
Now at Home Mom
Neaten Your Nest
Please go check out their blogs and give them a LIKE.
Congrats! Well-deserved! 🙂
Congrats on this lovely nomination and I’m so glad and thankful you considered my little blog for it 🙂 Congrats again! 🙂