Today is Halloween.
Some of us celebrate and others forego….however, who doesn’t like the excuse to be someone else for an evening (or maybe even a day?) About 25% of hard working Americans work for a company that supports “playing dress up” for the day aka “team building/prize for best costume” or we have kids who will be trick or treating in the neighborhood. However, for the other 75% of us, we don’t have the luxurious excuse to reveal our creative side via costume, and are happy when we got invited to that Halloween party! Personally, I really appreciate & enjoy the really thought out costumes and here are a few of the unique ones I found (for adults & children):
What is your costume this Halloween?
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’ll add it to this post if its something I’ve never seen!