I’m on vacay right now, so this is a mini post / aka a summer style snapshot of what I’m wearing today in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida on the Gulf Coast.
1) Nautical-themed Romper by Sperry via Nordstrom.com
2) Tory Burch flip-flops via the Tory Burch Boutique in Highland Park Village in Dallas, Texas
3) White & Gold Floppy Hat via Target (as is the lime green bikini top you’ll see peeking through from behind the romper)
4) Chanel Sunglasses via The Artful Eye, Seaside, Fla. (vacay purchase)
PS: Mr. Irvin’s beach style snapshot is:
1) Lobster trunks via Brooks Brothers
2) Special Edition Steve McQueen “714” Persol Sunglasses via The Artful Eye in Seaside, Fla.
3) Nike Razorback ball cap via unknown
HAPPY SUMMER! SEE YA NEXT WEEK!
fashion, misc., mrs. irvin, travel, vacation style
beach fashion, beach style, Chanel, Sperry, summer style, Target, tory burch, vacation style
This gallery contains 12 photos.
You may remember that I’ve been trying to lose weight. Last time I checked in with y’all, I was down 5 pounds. Well … I’m happy to announce I’ve lost 21 pounds. Last time I did an inch count, I’d …
beauty, fashion, health/fitness, life, mrs. irvin, shopping
boyfriend jeans, chambray, chambray shirt, fashion trends, Forever 21, gap, J.Crew, jcrew, nautical, nautical fashion, nautical style, neon, neon accessories, neon clothes, neons, summer style, tory burch, tory burch sandals