Top 10 ideas for your FRIENDS-themed showers and parties. How to host the ultimate FRIENDS TV show-themed party. Continue reading
One of my favorite things to do – you could say my favorite hobby – is to host creative parties and showers for my closest friends and family. I love a good theme centered around something they love or an … Continue reading
Oh Boy! Baby Shower with a ombre theme! Continue reading
I possibly threw the very first FRIENDS TV Show themed bridal shower, and was one of just three people ever to blog about a FRIENDS-themed party (I did the research). So, when I planned the FRIENDS shower for my best friend back in 2013, my … Continue reading
My daughter turned one. It was an occasion I always claimed I’d never waste money on a party my kids would never remember, but I didn’t know what it was like to survive the first year of your new baby’s … Continue reading
A few Little Rock ladies and I recently hosted a baby shower for my dear friend, Kami. She’s having a little boy in early March. Name to be determined. 🙂 Her best friend, Chrissy thought of a precious little theme: Welcome … Continue reading
After a foxy baby shower here in Little Rock in January, and a sweet office shower the week after that, it came time for me to return home to Dallas to reunite with some of my closest hometown family and … Continue reading
IT’S A GIRL! It was an exciting Saturday afternoon as we revealed the gender to our two families. My stepmom was a rockstar hostess and took over all the plans and food and decor and, well, EVERYTHING. And it all … Continue reading
I have the best sisters and friends in the whole world. This Saturday, they threw me a surprise party. Better yet? It was a surprise maternity wear shower. What’s that, you ask? It’s an original idea my sister Ashley came … Continue reading
I grew up in a large-ish family. We ate leftovers almost ALWAYS-the next day. My particular husband however, does NOT eat leftovers. As it is hard to cook for just the two of us, I typically end up eating said leftovers for lunch or dinner-which gets old fast! During the summer, Texas heat dissuades me from wanting to cook because of the ovens radiating heat, and I decided to try a PINTEREST pin, that was described as being easy/fast!
EASY FACTOR: extremely uncomplicated, great for parties, easy dinner, or holiday breakfasts
-microwave 6 bacon slices (cover with paper towels to prevent splatter and for soaking up grease) for about 5-8 minutes….at least until cooked/yet flexible… it should not be crispy…just barely cooked
-1/2 cup chopped chives
-3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
-5 eggs that have been beaten in bowl
-salt, pepper, garlic salt
-(1) 6 muffin tin sprayed with pam
-3 bread slices
PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 degress
1. Take a small glass and press the rim into a bread slice. You should be able to get 2 circles out of each slice. Then peel away the excess around the “circles” and toss excess. Put one bread circle in the bottom of each muffin tin.
2. Take your microwaved bacon and shape 1 slice into each of the 6 muffin spots
3. Throw your chives into the whipped egg bowl, along with a pinch of salt, pepper, and 1/2 garlic salt. Mix together. NOTE: you could always add spinach, or feta instead of cheddar, zucchini, switch eggs for whites, etc.
4. Pour egg mixture evenly into each muffin hole.
5. Top each with cheddar cheese.
6. Place pan beneath your muffin tin (this is to save you cleanup, in case you put too much into each of the muffin cups)
SET IN OVEN for about 15-20 minutes. It really depends on how accurate/how hot your oven gets.